Five fun things you should know about UNC Charlotte.
2. Chancellor Speaker Series
3. A Recent Anniversary
4. The Pride of Niner Nation Marching Band
5. UNC Charlotte's Facebook Fans Favorite of the Month
2. Carl Bernstein and P.J. O’Rourke visited for the Fifth annual Chancellor’s Speaker Series.
3. Recent Anniversary: On September 23, 1946 the Charlotte Center opened its doors to World War II veterans.
This story appears in the following newsletter(s):Issue 14 October 2015
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223-0001 · 704-687-8622
Follow UNC Charlotte