UNC Charlotte is one gorgeous campus with plenty of ways to celebrate spring. We’ve highlighted some favorites below – see you soon.
2. Restore your Zen with a stroll through the Botanical Gardens.
3. Experience global culture at the International Film Festival. Through April 9
4. Enjoy with the sounds of violinist David Russell. April 12
5. Cheer on your Charlotte 49ers at any or all of spring’s athletic events.
6. Join the conversation on economic mobility at the 2016 Women + Girls Summit. April 14 and 15
7. Get your green thumb on with the Spring Plant Sale. April 15 and 16
8. Clear your head with a run along the Ruth G. Shaw Trail on Toby Creek Greenway.
9. Prep for fall football at the Green-White Spring Game. April 23, 7:00 PM
10. Embrace your inner-geek at the Science and Technology Expo. April 24, 12:00 - 4:00 PM
This story appears in the following newsletter(s):Issue 19, April 2016
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223-0001 · 704-687-8622
Follow UNC Charlotte