UNC Charlotte is a powerful driver of progress in one of America’s most dynamic regions. The University is poised to provide the talent, creativity, expertise, programs, and partnerships vital to Charlotte’s ongoing emergence into national and global prominence.
Every day we see the evidence of our remarkable trajectory: nearly 30,000 students experiencing the promises of opportunity; 900 faculty members transferring their talent through relevant teaching and research; and 130,000 alumni shaping the futures of their communities and re-engaging in the life of their alma mater.
- Builds strong relationships and connections between the University and the greater Charlotte community through events, partnerships, outreach, and civic initiatives.
- Believes in strengthening connections and inspiring students, alumni, and administration to advance our institution, city, region, and beyond.
- Produces strategic communications to advance the institution and its brand.
- Fosters, supports, and expands the University’s relationships with the state, regional, and local government and non-governmental organizations.
- Raises money to provide vital operating funds for priority university initiatives, much-needed assistance for student scholarships and the student experience, and support for the faculty.