UNC Charlotte welcomes and celebrates its partnerships with companies and foundations. The Corporate and Foundation Relations team serves as the gateway to UNC Charlotte. The team provides access to UNC Charlotte’s faculty, staff and students and can help investigate avenues of collaboration.
We invite you to visit campus, and will be happy to arrange meetings for you with appropriate members of the faculty, staff, administration and student body who may be helpful in reaching your objectives.
While we can act as your easy, one-stop access point to UNC Charlotte, the following resources may be helpful to you as your explore a partnership with UNC Charlotte:
Exploring the Main Campus of UNC Charlotte
- This interactive tour explores our main campus of 1,000 wooded acres with approximately 85 building just eight miles from uptown Charlotte.
Hiring UNC Charlotte Students and Alumni
- The University Career Center offers you access to highly-qualified candidates with skills specific to your needs.
- UNC Charlotte will work individually with your company to understand your vision and identify your learning needs and objectives. Executive Education specializes in designing programs to meet the specific content, location and scheduling requirements of your organization.
Research and Economic Development
- As the premier urban research university in our region, research is fundamental to the mission of UNC Charlotte. Research and Economic Development brings community partners together with faculty involved in research that will benefit social, cultural, and economic communities.
- UNC Charlotte provides career-focused Continuing Education and professional development to the general public. Our Corporate and Custom Training programs provide tailored training and development solutions for businesses and organizations throughout the Charlotte region and beyond.
To start a conversation about Corporate and Foundation Relations, contact Ged Doughton, Senior Director of Major Gifts at 704-687-6187.