Horizontal navigation is an option for primary navigation.
Option 2 (With a “Give Now” Button)
- A “Give Now” call-to-action button is optional. The button is not customizable and measures 110 x 45 pixels.
Option 2 (Without “Give Now” Button)
- Horizontal navigation should be used when there are four to eight items in the navigation. For sites with less than four or more than eight primary navigation items, left navigation should be used as primary navigation.
- The “tabs” in the primary navigation will be sized automatically by the template.
- Menu items can include a maximum of two lines of text.
- Menu items should be written using title case, and never ALL CAPS.