A resource toolkit for electronic communications has been developed to include UNC Charlotte-branded computer wallpaper, PowerPoint templates, and email signature standards. As we look at cost saving measures and begin to rely more heavily on electronic methods, Marketing Services encourages UNC Charlotte faculty, staff and students to use electronic communications, including letterhead, to present a positive image of UNC Charlotte and to follow the branding guidelines published in late 2008.
The Standards Guide includes fonts, colors, and the legal disclaimer for email signatures with an example to follow.
The instructions include step-by-step procedures on how to set up an email signature in different versions of Outlook and Entourage.
Managers will be responsible for employee implementation of email signatures.
- Click on the link that matches your screen resolution;
- Right click on the link, select the appropriate option for your machine from the shortcut menu; "Set as Background" or "Set as Wallpaper" or "Use Image as Desktop Picture";
- Adjust "Stretch" or "Fill Screen" as needed.
To ensure the best resolution, please contact us so we can build a view to meet your needs.
Below are several PowerPoint template options available for download and use by UNC Charlotte faculty, staff, and students:
- Template 1: Green background, white text
- Template 2: White background, green text
- Template 3: Wallpaper background, gold and white text
- Template 4: White background, green borders, teaching theme
- Template 5: White background, green borders
- Template 6: Stake Your Claim, green
- Template 7: Stake Your Claim, gold
To download, you may need to right click the links above and save the files to your computer first. You can then open them up directly within PowerPoint.
Below are the approved sub-branded versions of UNC Charlotte letterhead in electronic format. These are intended for electronic delivery only. Please do not print this letterhead or modify the sub-brands or logos within them. Each version contains the written guidelines within the body copy, which must be removed when composing your own correspondence.
- Atkins Library
- Belk College of Business
- Charlotte Research Institute
- Center City
- College of Arts + Architecture
- College of Computing and Informatics
- College of Education
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Extended Academic Programs
- Office of Undergraduate Education
- The Graduate School
- Urban Institute
- William States Lee College of Engineering
- UNC Charlotte General Letterhead > PDF output